Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2011

HTML and CSS response

Whenever people see “internet language” (HTML), 90% of those people freak out and don’t have a clue of what any of it means. It’s all just a mix of numbers and letters.

I was one of those people. Until I learned how to design this webpage.

You may be asking how I managed to create a semi-decent webpage. I didn’t do it all on my own, as my teacher, Erik Jones, gave us a sample CSS file to work off of. From that, I dinked around with different codes and such and finally managed to have my page fit his smaller computer screen.

I actually enjoyed using Microsoft Expression Web to create my web page, at least once I got the hang of it. Once you memorize the overall format of the program and all of its codes, the process of creating a web page is a lot easier.

The student uploader – the thing where you apply your CSS file to your web page – was super easy, with only a few clicks necessary for it to work.

All n’ all, a good experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment