Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

My "oh don't forget" experience

My overall process of creating the "oh don't forget" presentation went quite smoothly.

I first started out by searching "Cool Web applications." I then proceeded to scroll down the page and browse through all of the available web applications. I wanted something simple, but not overly boring or shallow.

Eventually, I came to select the "oh don't forget" application, an app you can learn about in my presentation in the blog post below. Me and Jackson Connell chose to use Google Docs in the making of our slideshow, mainly because in enables us to work in it at the same time.

The process of creating it through Google docs was easy, especially considering I had already done it before. With our App being simple, the slides required little hard work.

A lot of people struggled with putting the right Web address on their blog, but that was not a problem for me. I have done all this before, so it was fairly easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment