Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Narnian T-Shirts Week 4: I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!!!

My main problem with NarnianT-Shirts.com the past couple of weeks has been finding the CSS codes for stuff like the header, menu, content, and background. It has hampered my ability to make quick progress with the site.

But that problem is resolved now! My teacher, MR. ERIK JONES, found a tool on Google chrome that can highlight the area you want to edit and tell you what the CSS code is for that element. Such a great tool. I feel as though progress with the site can move along much quicker now that searching for something won't take forever.

I have successfully changed the header font, the header color, and the entire menu... in 20 minutes. Think about what I can do if I have a whole week!

I also put in Edmund and Lucy profile pages, which adds to the content of the site. A new T-shirt design will be coming next week.

Full steam ahead!
To Continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment