Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2011

WEEK 3: Trying to find things

OK, I have run into a problem.

I want to edit the header to make it say "Where we're irrelevantly relevant". Problem is, I can't seem to find the page that I go to edit the header is located. This idea of not finding things has been a theme throughout my time with Wordpress, and it's starting to wear on me a bit.

Blogger has the advantage over Wordpress when it comes to easiness.

That's really been the only problem. I put in two new pages talking about Peter and Susan and what kind of pictures my customers could put on their shirts. It's super fun just kind of joking around with the site, not really being serious when it comes to the information.

I have had to be careful when it comes to pictures. I can't use copyrighted photos, because then I have the potential to get in trouble with the owner of the picture.

I expect to add a LOT more onto the site in the coming week.

To Continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment